5.25.2009

YAM WOON SAN (SELADA SOUN)

Again, I cooked Thailand food. I do really like Thai food. I remember when I went to Bangkok a year ago, my friends were hunting clothes and souvenirs, but me, the only thing that catched my attentions are foods and spices...*hooo....so you know now that I love eat :)*.


Yam Woon San is one of my fave Thai food. It tasted spicy and a bit sour *yea....almost all Thai food tasted sour*. Its quite easy, and no need spend too long time at kitchen for the preparation.
To me, this dish is good for appetizer and entrees as well. Do you wanna try some??

Yam Woon San

Ingredients:
250 gram shrimp, peeled
4 tbsp chicken broth (I substituted to water)
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 piece of cucumber, diced
5 pieces of red chilli pepper, chopped
150 gram mung bean noodle, soaked in the water
50 gram shiitake mushroom, soaked in the water, sliced
2 cloves of shallots, sliced
2 stalks of cilantro

Directions:
Boiled chicken broth, add in shrimp, boil until the color changed.
Stir in chilli, fish sauce, shiitake, lime juice and shallots, stir well until cooked. Turn off the heat, add in mung bean noodle and cucumber, stir well.
Pour in cilantro leaves. Ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment