5.14.2009

KUE LUMPUR


I have leftover potatoes then I decided to make Kue Lumpur. This is the second time I made Kue Lumpur. The funny thing, when I was in Indonesia, I never make any of it *just buy it at the cake shop*. This cake became our favorite, especially my hubby :).
I got the recipe from Ayin (thank you Yin for posting the recipe). Girls, you can try it as well :)

Kue Lumpur

Ingredients :
200 gram all-purpose flour
300 gram potato, steamed/boiled and mashed
100 gram raw sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilli (I substituted to 2 drops of pure vanilli extract)
3 eggs
400 ml coconut milk (I used Kara: 150 ml water + 250 ml Kara)
2 tbsp butter, melted
20 gram raisin, soaked in the water
Directions:
Mix flour, mashed potato, sugar, egg, salt and vanilli extract in a mixing bowl and mixed it using electric mixer with medium speed until thoroughly mixed.
Pour coconut milk into the mixing bowl and mix well.
Add melted butter, mix well
Preheat oven by 350 degrees F (180C).
Pour a spoonful batter into grease muffin pan. Bake it for 10 minutes (I did 5 minutes), then pour raisin on each of them. Continue baking until baked well.

2 comments:

  1. duhh paling doyannn dah kue lumpur, tapi belon pernah sempet nyoba, ntar nyontek resepnya yah

    ReplyDelete
  2. sepppp.....coba aja Rit, enak kok ini resep, ga terlalu manis, tapi kalo kamu suka manis tmbhin aja gulanya jadi 200gr.

    ReplyDelete