5.28.2009

ROASTED SHRIMP WITH SESAME SEEDS


There is plenty of shrimps in my fridge, I don't know what I want to do with those shrimps, then I saw sesame seeds in my kitchen drawer, and at last I decided to make roasted shrimp with sesame seeds. Yea...lately I tried my best do not deep fry as much as before.
When I tried this dish.....mmmmm..........the taste of shaoxing wine is so strong also the tenderness of the shrimp really made this dish tasted so good! My hubby liked it so much. Haaaa.....at least, I found one new recipe for my shrimp :). Let's try it, and I bet you'll like it ;).


Roasted Shrimp With Sesame Seeds

Ingredients:
300 gram shrimp, peeled
2 tbsp sesame seeds

Marinade:
2 tbsp kikkoman soy sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp Shaoxing wine
2 tbsp caster sugar
1 egg
2 tbsp chopped garlic

Directions:
Rinse the shrimp and drained. Add in marinade, mix well. Marinate for 30 minutes. Remove the shrimp, but retain the marinade sauce
Arrange the marinated shrimp on a roasting wire rack. Roast in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F (180C) for about 15 minutes, then remove the shrimp and blush with some retained marinade sauce, roast for further 5 minutes.
Dish out again, and sprinkle with sesame seeds, continue roast until cooked and golden browned. Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment