9.04.2009

CHOCOLATE BLISS CHEESECAKE

Today (which is Saturday, 5 Sept 09 *already*, Singapore Time) is my very best friend, Debby, birthday. This is the first year I can't celebrate her b'day :(. Usually, when I was in Singapore, we always celebrated each others birthday by giving gifts and treat-ing dinner or lunch.
Well, I still celebrate her birthday though we are separated by two continents ;), so I baked this cheesecake for her. Yea, I know she is unable to taste it, but I took a photo of it and made it as an E-birthday card ;)


I choosed chocolate bliss cheesecake cos same as this cheesecake which is full of chocolate, so I wished she has a blissful life :).

Of course, after I took some photos, my hubby and I are enjoyed a piece of cheesecake. It tasted so good!! But, this is really fattening cake!! Cos the most ingredient is cream cheese!! Gosh.....I need to exercise to get rid of my cheesecake!!

Anyways, here it is the recipe which I got from Baker's recipe collections. Enjoy!!


Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake

Ingredients:
1-1/2 cups OREO Cookies, finely crushed (Belzy -- I used Graham Chocolate Crackers)
2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
3 eggs

Instructions:
MIX crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well.
ADD eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment